• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching for Text-to-Speech Dictionary for Spanish Voice Paulina in Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing an entire curriculum in Spanish using the Spanish Voice Paulina, but there are certain product names, departments, (not to mention the company name itself), that are mentioned often and must be prounounced as English words.  Currently we're trying to listen out for each mention of these English words, then rewrite them into creative nonsense words using Spanish vowels to trick Paulina into pronouncing them correctly.  However, this is taking a great deal of time considering the volume of lessons in this curriculum, and in doing some research I discovered that Captivate can "re-program" the way certain automated voices pronounce specific words using the Text to Speech Dictionary.

However, after finding the Text-to-Speech dictionary, there are only 7 voices available to work with, none of which are Spanish speaking (which means no Paulina).  Am I missing something?  Is there a way that I can find or download the Text-to-Speech Dictionary for additional voices beyond the standard 7?

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Advanced , Audio and video , Download assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?