• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound severely delayed on iPad or Android (HTML5)

Contributor ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok I am having a problem with the audio on a captivate 6 project published to my server in HTML5 and viewed on Android or iPad. The audio works fine when viewed through a PC but doesn't start playing on iPad or Android untill a minute after the slide is displayed. Any idea why?

here is the link to the published chapter

http://184.173.246.251/~privatew/

any help would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing the same thing. I'll keep researching it and let you know if I find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

How did you add the audio? did you record it in captivate or did you import it? which version of iOS are you trying this on iPad?

Thanks,

Vish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded the audio using Audacity and then exported it to Mp3 format. I then imported the audio into each Captivate slide.

I am testing it on an iPad with iOS 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 09, 2013 Mar 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here I recorded the audio as mp3 with soundbooth and importeit directly to captivate. I am able to see the presentation running on android and ipad but the audio does not work or kicks in 3-4 minutes after the presentation.

Lucas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources