• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Status flag not appearing on the last slide (Captivate 2017)

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I cannot manage to get the status flag showing on the last slide (TOC). It works on all other slides of the project.

Can you help?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other slide AFTER that one that is shown in the TOC?  If so, until that slide is also visited, the flag will not show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Rod and Erik,

This is the very last slide and not the quiz summary slide, just a normal slide.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did a quick test with this issue on a new blank project with about 7 slides.  The behaviour is different between SWF output and HTML5 output.

With SWF output, the last slide will be marked as completed in the TOC.  But with HTML5 it does not get marked as completed.

I suggest you log a bug about this.  In my opinion, both outputs should show similar behaviour. but they don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presently there are a lot of differences between SWF and HTML output. Here is the link to the bug report form, because it is not as visible as before in the portal:

https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?Y9CHVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, is that last slide a quiz summary slide? Often users have to navigate past that slide for it to...register that it's been visited (i.e. perhaps it's not 'complete' until the user navigates past it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources