• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Fonts with Captivate 2019

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I need to purchase or do to make Adobe Fonts publish on my responsive project? I have activated the fonts in Adobe, and created a web project for them; however, when I attempt to publish my project the message below appears and I cannot publish the chosen fonts.

lianat71120425_0-1679428836530.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you indicate the domains to be used for the output in the Publishing dialog box? Click the Next button to go to that dialog box. I don't know which plan you have for Adobe fonts, because that will define how many domains you can add. The wildcard * can be used.

Fonts.PNG

In this example I indicated my domain (all sites on that domain, hence the *) and localhost which is needed to preview the output locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get as far as to enter domains. But it is good to know that there are different font plans. I'll reach out to my IT department and investigate which font plan I have. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see the Next button in your screenshot.  Is it deactivated? That button needs to be clicked to get to the Publishing dialog box for which I posted a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources