Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table of Contents and Quizzes

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2009 Sep 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

I have created an elearning module using captivate.  I have a test question that are spread thought the presentation (just testing what the read).. but the problem is if they try and go back and reread something.. it screws up the test slide.. especially if they have already taken it.  I am also using a table of contents.

Do any one know of a work around for this???

Thank you,

Rich

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 01, 2009 Oct 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you mean "screws up the test slide"? What's the problem?

Have you played with the quiz settings? Maybe don't allow them to answer the question once submitted, or vice-versa (allow them to retry)? Don't grade it? etc...

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2009 Oct 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it sounds like you are adding practice items in your lessons. what i did was i added the questions but do not track the answers. in advance interactions, all practice items are set to NOT track. that way, students can answer the question and then retake it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources