• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many devices

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated certain parts of my PC and had to reintall my software again (a.i. Adobe Captivate).

When installing I receive the messge that the number of intallations are exceeded and I should deactivate earlier one to install this one.

But this is not the case. I am reinstalling the one which was deleted in the process of PC reinstallment.

I have also looked on my account but could not find any registred/ activated programs. All gone.

I know I have a dated program (CC 6, and Captivate 2019) but I do not understand why they are vanished from my account.

The version I have works just fine and I have no intention of purchasing another one.

Thus can someone please help on how to proceed further with this?

Kind regars

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is working with users helping other users. Your question clearly needs support from Adobe itself. CP2019 is not dated, but you probably have still a perpetual license for it, because that version is indeed limited to two installations and needs deactivating. I doubt that the other applications are still supported however.

Please try to contact captivatehelp@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources