• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webinar: Creating Custom Design Options - link available?

Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attended the webinar "Creating Custom Design Options for the all-new Adobe Captivate" on Nov 8th. Is there a link to a recording of the webinar and the downloadable materials? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was that on Training Magazine? I am banned there, couldn't even assist (no explanation in public). Just want to suggest you ask there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it was on Training Magazin: Link ->

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I saw that one. I was talking about the 1.5 hour Adobe event that was on 8th Nov. And advertised on their website:

Creating-custom-design-options-for-the-all-new-adobe-captivate 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the exercises and examples are all the same on either the TM link above (webinar 31st Oct) and your event (workshop with hands-on part 8th Nov). And with the link above (TM) one can fetch all the handouts which to me seems essential given that the subject matter is quite advanced (i.e. coding JSON and CSS) and needs some in-depth study.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. The adobe event was half an hour longer, so not sure if it was more detailed in general or it went through exercise 5 in detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources