• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my Interaction ID not being reported to the LMS?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 9, and have been using Captivate since it was called Robo Demo. 

First, my project loads and scores the learner correctly in the SCORM Cloud and in our LMS (SABA).  It records the correct number of attempts, the correct score and the correct completion status.

However, when I look at the individual quiz questions in the SCORM Cloud, while they are all there and score correctly, the Interaction ID is "Null" on some of the questions, in some of the projects.  Other projects report correctly.  Interactions with "Null" in the Interaction ID are not being recorded in SABA.  SABA reacts to these questions as though the Report Answers box is not checked.

I have an Interaction ID in Captivate for ALL questions in ALL of the projects I've tested.  I have tried leaving the Interaction ID that Captivate generates, and typing in my own.  Doesn't seem to matter to the final results which seem random.  It also doesn't seem to matter if it is a default Quiz slide, or one I've created.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm that you have selected to report o interactions in the quiz preferences?

Screenshot 2017-03-09 20.55.55.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, here is a print screen of my settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources