Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zip files to HTML5

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have E-modules which were published as flash and was uploaded in moodle as a SCORM packaged compressed (zip) files, now that I want to convert these contents to HTML 5 I am unable to do so as I don't have the source files with me, could anyone please help how to convert these zip files using Adobe Captivate 2017 release?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have a look at this blog, meant as an intro to a presentation about conversion Flash to HTML. Finally my topic has changed, and I didn't present that one, but you may find some tips:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/using-cpquizinfoanswerchoice-for-survey-conversion-from-swf-to-html

You don't have to read the technical explanations, look at the embedded tutorial.

Since you don't have the raw cptx-files you have only one possibility as suggested: capture the SWF while it is playing using Video Demo (or an alternative like Camtasia). Use the output video file to create an interactive video in Captivate. This works well for not too complicated courses. You can eventually add quiz slides in the file as well if you need to report a score to the LMS. Interactive video only support Knowledge check slides. Here is an example of an interactive video, a Captivate tutorial:

Custom Play/Pause button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources