• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 (Hiding Bookmarks and Overlays from timeline)

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone discovered how to remove / hide the Bookmarks and Overlay lines from the timeline after inserting a Slide Video in 2019 release.

These unwanted line items on my timeline take up valuable space and are quite annoying especially when there is no need or intent to use these features for the current project.

My searches for a solution so far have not been fruitful

annoyed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, cannot help you. I had hoped as well that those two fixed layers would not be inserted for slide video if you do use the Media, Video button or the Video menu. But it appears in all slide video, not only when using the dedicated button 'Interactive video'.

May I recommend to log a bug report or a feature request, will do the same. I know it take up a lot of real estate. I mostly make the Timeline panel floating and when i have two monitors drag it to the other monitor. The only workaround I am able to offer at this moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the link to the feature request form. https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources