Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 VR AR Success stories

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope everyone is well.

I'm curious to hear about your 360 VR / AR success stories and your general thoughts on how it improved your courses.

I hear about people using the 360 feature but have not seen much creation, except for Adobe's training examples and our own.  I've created a couple microlearning pieces and found myself compromising on my expectations. I had hoped for better screen quality and ways to customize interactions. Personally, I am yet to find a way to click a hotspot and play audio and reveal a picture at the same time (without the audio playing on its own when entering the slide). I will check with my team on that one! In my testing, the workaround was to make the graphic into a video with embedded sound; that was the only way I could control both. This in turn caused me to make all of the hotspot popups into short videos with sound. I did not plan on moving in that direction. I suppose I am tailoring my expectations like any other software.

Regardless, I'd love to hear your stories on putting 360 to life!

Take care,

Chase

Chase Roberts

https://visionsoundcreative.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?