• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to create a results from a written response question with unlimited response options for LMS

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a project for a school LMS, and I have a few slides to create a Custom Care Plan that the students can enter in their own ideas and thoughts and it will generate all the ideas they have at the end (a separate slide). I am not quite sure how I can get this to work, as it isn't a quiz to test students with, but a written response section on four or more slides, each with separate areas of the Care Plan that we want them to fill in their own ideas on, so it will create their own unique Plan at the end, with a slide with the results of their input. Not sure if that can be created or not using Captivate, or if this is something I would need an outside source, such as a website to do this or another program to create the Plan, that can then be imported into Captivate either through a hyperlink or button? Also, if it can be done, is there a way to make it printable within Captivate's publishing features or would it depend on the internet browser that the project is played on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would consider using Scrolling Text Interactions. Make sure to define and associate a user variable with each interaction. That variable will store the text input by the user.

You can display the value of the variable on a later slidr by inserting it in a text containet (shape or caption).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, do you know the steps to do this, specifically the last part you mentioned on the final slide? I do want to see if this can work for the project. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am on the road all day. Can you look in my blog for a topic System variables? Part 1 exains how to display the value of a variable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources