• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button do not work in OS Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Captivate 2017 Release. I have made numerous CBTs using Captivate 2017 Release. In my CBTs I have added buttons to certain frames and when click these buttons are to open certain files. Since we have migrated to OS Windows 10 those buttons do not work. The only buttons that do work are the "continue to next slide" or the "Submit" buttons on the test pages. My other buttons that are used to open other files do not work. When you click the button nothing happens. This problem is present when the user is in OS Windows 10 workstation. The buttons do work in OS Windows 7. I have tried publishing as "SWF" only or "HTML5" only or both and the problem still exist. There are buttons and not "smart shapes". I selected these buttons from the "Interactions" selection.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

As such there should not be be an issue with buttons action on Win 10 OS. Make sure your CP 2017 is updated to 10.0.1. Can you reproduce the same in a blank project?

Can let me know the path you see under Buttons action? Can you check if the path in the button action exist on Win 10 machine?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources