Captivate - cuts off fields and buttons on right side

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version of Captivate and I am working through various tutorials. I have noticed that the content of some windows is cut off on the right side. Below are two screen caps — 

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 11.27.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 11.30.53 AM.png

 

I am using Captivate 2019, 11.5.4.613 (the free trial right now) on a Mac, 10.14.6.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Views

331

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020
Problem solved—I often work with projects in 10-15 languages and I had one font name that was unusually long. I removed that one font and everything displays correctly now. Somebody from Adobe got back to me and one of the things he mentioned was a long font name. That put me on the right track.

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you are using a Mac. Check your Scaled resolution. Selecting larger text instead of the default setting in your Built-in Retina Display in System Preferences can have an adverse effect on windows being rendered correctly. Try returning it to the default setting and see if that fixes your problem. If not ask for help from Adobe. You can email them at CaptivateHelp@adobe.com.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved—
I often work with projects in 10-15 languages and I had one font name that was unusually long. I removed that one font and everything displays correctly now. Somebody from Adobe got back to me and one of the things he mentioned was a long font name. That put me on the right track.

Likes

translate

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines