Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact form in captivate 9

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Is their any "easy" way to add a contact form in my course. I found some old solutions but are their any new ones today? Could I use a Iframe togehter with PHP or do Captivate 9 have som built in solution?

Thanx

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not anything in Captivate.

You will need PHP if you want an email to be sent behind the scenes. If you are using a hosted LMS you may not be able to include any server-side scripts.

I'm sure there are many examples of contact forms that would suit your purposes which you can zip and insert as html5 animations, which are in iframes in Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Never thought of html5 animation as an alternativ. I took a quick look at it and not sure I understand how to implement it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whatever solutions you have found that do what you need would most likely have html, PHP and CSS. However many files there are, you just zipp them. Insert as an HTML5 animation and resize as needed.

Not sure what part you don't understand, if you could explain more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources