• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright over content created in Cp

Engaged ,
Aug 09, 2011 Aug 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know if Adobe or any other 3rd party claim any kind of copyright over content created using Captivate?

Thank you

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 14, 2011 Aug 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe cannot and does not claim any copyright over the content that you create using their software. If that was the case then you wouldn't have anyone using their software ;o)

/Michael

www.cpguru.com - Adobe Captivate Widgets, Tutorials, Tips & Tricks and much more..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 17, 2011 Aug 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thought so, just checking for our copyright disclaimer

Thanks Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know this is an old post but hopefully, I can get an answer.

I currently use adobe spark to create content online but I wanted to know if I used something I've created on their website and resold it would I need to mention that it was created using the Adobe spark platform. The main problem I have is I take the image and copy it to photoshop to take out the adobe logo but if I pay for a subscription. Adobe will remove it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but this is the Captivate forum, you could better post this question in the appropriate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources