• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating custom designed knowledge check slides.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am adding in a series of knowledge check slides in a responsive project.  The standard KC slide format does not fit the type of questioning I want to do.  Can I configure my own KC slide design in Master Slide? Or is there some other way to accomplish this?  I want to stay away from using advanced actions right now.  The basic format I am trying to achieve is: a series of images which the student is asked to 1- correctly label, 2- match to the correct name, or 3- choose which is the correct answer.  The main issue I am having is integrating a series of images in each slide in the current KC fluid box format.  Thank you!

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't xant to ise advanced/sharef actions,  the only way is to tweak a quizzing master slide. If I understand your question correctly, this will not be possible by tweaking (have written several blog posts about that topic).  If you don't use the quizzing master slides, you do not have the embedded fucntinoality. Which means you have to create it yourself by using variables and advancde or/and shared actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I need to learn how to use  Quizzing Master Slides and also how to tweak them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the eLearning community you'll find my blogs anout Quizzing. Here is one of them:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2019/03/captivates-quizzes-5-master-slides/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources