• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device Demo not working in Captivate 2019 & iPhoneX

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Captivate 2019 for the Mac (Mojave). I've hooked up my iPhone X to the Mac and am attempting to use the Device Demo feature to record a mobile app for training.  Unfortunately, a message is displayed "Device Not Connected.  Check if the device is connected and unlocked".  It's hooked up properly with the usual white Apple cable and it's unlocked.  Is there something else I need to do or check in order to get the iPhone connected? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new lightning cable and it still will not connect to my iPhone.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

screen shot.jpg

I have found that when I go to File, Record a New Device Demo in Captivate, it does NOT pick up on my iPhoneX.  But... when I close out of that screen a green circle icon comes appears on the Mac dock bar that reads "CPDeviceCapture".  When I click it, it does make a connection to the iPhoneX but, unfortunately, as you can see the phone is skewed and the red record button is not available to click.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources