• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download presenter is a mess

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all weekend to download a trial of adobe presenter--it is a mess! not only do you not get a nice download icon it wants to manually download two parts and when I could finally unzip and open something it was just the instructions. Do you want to eventually sell this product or not?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The two files are a 7z or compressed file with the application and an exe file that calls to the compressed file and un-packs it. If you have an application for managing compressed files other than zip files, then you probably don't need to bother with the exe file.

In that compressed files will be all the read me files and a folder containing the application. The current version's folder is named Adobe Presenter 11.1. Open that folder and you'll find the setup.exe application file which installs Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources