Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop Multiple Attempts Submit reappears

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with Drag and Drop interactions. When answering a DnD with multiple attempts correctly, the submit button disappears when submiting but reapears after less than a second. This only happens if the DnD has more than 1 attempt and only if it’s answered correctly. If a DnD has only 1 attempt or the answer is incorrect the submit button disappears as it should. When previewing the course the bug is not visible, it only appears when published or previewed HTML5 in Browser (and no, publishing with Flash in 2020 is not an acceptable option…).

Has anyone ever experienced something familiar and has any suggestion how to fix it?

I attached a screenshot where the error also occurs.5b0caa8e-e041-4fe2-b575-b58033a339a2.jpg

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell which exact version number you are using, as mentioned under Help, About Captivate? And which OS? Which default browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lilybiri,

I am using the latest update of Captivate 2019 (11.5.1.499) on Windows 10. The described situation appears in Chrome, Firefox as well as in IE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources