• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have to install Adobe Captivate on new computer

Advocate ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old iMac died and I purchased a new Macbook Pro. Where do I go to download the latest version of Adobe Captivate for my new Mac? 

Does Adobe still offer older versions to be downloaded as well? It really only makes sense for me to download the latest version, but I figured I would ask.

Since I used Mac's TimeMachine to reinstall Adobe Captivate from my 2011 iMac that ran on OS X Sierra to MacOS Catellina, the software  kept on crashing every time I tried to open it.  I had problems uninstalling it. I was not able to uninstall the older versions of Adobe Captivate (9 and 2017), from the uninstall button due to the changes in the 32 bit. (See screenshot). 2020-01-08_00-07-13.jpgSo I dragged those versions into an app cleaner. I hope that correctly eliminated all of the files. Adobe Captivate 2019 was able to uninstall.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only the 2020 version of the Creative Cloud apps will run on Catalina. Some or all of the earlier apps are either 32-bit or have 32-bit components, and Cataline does not support anything other than 64-bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources