• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interaction difficulties after publishing

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Captivate 2017 and have inserted 3 different interactions into my project, (table, glossary and scrolling) and after the project was published, there were issues with the interactions.  The issues were as follows:

• table - the letters for some of the words wrapped around to the next line
  • glossary - doesn't appear at all
  • scrolling - the information in the scrolling feature looks fine the first time you go to the page, subsequent visits show a <brx><brx> wherever a new sentence or paragraph happens.

Contacted TCS gold support for assistance and was told that a patch has been created that would resolve this issue. have looked on what issues the patch will correct, but it doesn't appear that the patch will address this issue. Furthermore, due to our firewall and other IT requirements, I am unable to just download the patch to see if this will correct these issues. 

Has anyone experienced this issue?  Is there a way to resolve these issues? 

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you test? For HTML output it is important to upload to a webserver (which supports JSON) or to a LMS. If you have reporting turned on, try uploading to SCORM Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response. I will send it to our IT people.

Regards,

Monika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources