• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with videos and audio staying synced- Captivate 2017

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone.  I am working on a Captivate file and I am having issues with the audio and video staying synced.  When I play the file through normally, the video and audio stay synced.  If I use the generic scrollbar to scroll then the video and audio are no longer synced.  Is there a setting I am missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no setting.

Are you saying that your audio is separate from the video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to David's (TLCMediaDesign) question: maybe it is confusing terminology: are you talking about inserted video where you added audio in Captivate, or are you talking about normal slides in a cptx-file to which you added slide audio?

Allowing uncontrolled scrubbing of the playbar is always a bad idea, but even more for courses with audio clips on slides. The audio has to be loaded On Enter for each slide. Scrubbing can end up on any frame, not on the first frame of a slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources