• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kann mein Projekt nicht veröffentlichen

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann mein Projekt nicht richtig veröffentlichen, denn das SWF Ausgabeformat wird nicht unterstützt. Weiss jemand an was es liegen könnte?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dare not answer in your language, although I understand German well.

Please do not publish to SWF anymore but uniquely to HTML5. Check the HTML tracker under Project for eventually non-supported items. Here is a screenshot of the publishing dialog box for HTML5 output. You may eventually uncheck Scalable if you want to keep a fixed resolution. Same with the zip functionality, which I checked because uploading to the eLearning Community needs a zipped folder. 

Scalable.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that but it didn't work. The HTML tracker didn't find anything. I dont't know how to fix it and I am in a hurry for a school project. I can't preview it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out what the problem is but I don't know how to solve it. It says that a few videos are not used. You know how I can change that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That wasn't the problem. When I want to publish my project with HTML5, it's an intern error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you want me to help if I don't get details. You can write in German.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't details either. I have got no informations,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources