• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help to randomise questions in the assessment pool in Captivate 2019

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a course, I need to create 5 questions from a pool of 10 questions. Initially I tried creating 5 pools that contains 2 questions each and enabled randomisation for 1 question per pool. Every time when I retake the assessment on failure, the same questions will be shown again wihtout any randomisation.

Then I tried using 2 pools that contains 5 questions each. This time I have enabled radomisation of 3 from pool 1 and 2 from pool 2. Then also every retake attempt same questions from both pools are repeated. Please suggest how can I create 5 randomised questions from a total of 10 questions.

In my course, my client wants randomised questions every time when a learner retake the assessment without exiting the course. Is it possible to make this happen?

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Branching , Download assets , Getting started , Import export , Installation and licensing , Presenter , Project upgrade , Quizzing and LMS , Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the way it is designed, sorry. Only i a new session a new subset of the question pool will be presented. Learner needs to close the session and restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources