• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Button Javascript

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2008 Apr 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would anyone know how to program a Captivate button that will allow the user to print the screen while taking training? I've tried any number of javascripts to print the window and none of them have worked. Help is greatly appreciated!

gbarylske

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2008 Apr 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Gerri

Fellow Adobe Community Expert Paul Dewhurst has a widget that allows that. Click here to visit Paul's site. If you like what you see, please consider dropping some cash in the tip box to support his efforts!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link no longer works, do you know where I might find the print widget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is 10 years old.  Even if you could find that widget, there is very little chance that it would work with the present version of Captivate, and it certainly only for SWF output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, 10 years! I didn't even notice the date, haha.

That's the conclusion I'm coming to in searching for a good way to print a slide in Captivate. I guess there really isn't a good solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources