• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording clip in same track

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i'am recording solos by my guitar using VST config, everything works well.
i have in the track1 the complete  song, and the solos guitar parts in track2.
When i start rec a new clip into the gutar track i can't hear the previous recorded clip, which is important to take the right time to play guitar.
So my question is that: is it possible to rec different clip on the same track, listening all the previous recorded clip during each new rec session?
Thank you for any answer.
Emiliano

Ciao a tutti, sto registrano degli assoli di chitarra tramite VST, tutto funziona bene.

Nella traccia 1 ho la canzone completa, nella traccia 2 sto registrando gli assoli.

Quando inizio a registrare una nuova clip all'interno della traccia chiarra, non riesco a sentire le clip precedentemente registrate, vengono silenziate dal programma.

Quindi la mia domanda è: si possono registrare clip multiple sulla stessa traccia, avendo la possibilità di sentire - in fase di registrazione- le clip precedentemente registrate? per registrare una chitarra, o uno strumento in generale, è importante mentre si registra, poter sentire le parti registrate precedentemente per potersi agganciare correttamente..
Grazie in anticipo per ogni risposta

Emiliano

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the Adobe Captivate User Forum.  If you are not using Adobe Captivate, you might consider logging this thread in a different forum.  Adobe Audition perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources