• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeating of the final test unfortunately prevented due to previously given answers staying...

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have to fix someone elses project including a rather complex final quiz.

After failing the test we offer to retake the test,

but either way (using the "restart quiz button on the feedback slide or using the TOC) going back to the start of the quiz, the questions will display my previously given answers w/o the chance of refreshing :-(. Well, when I close the WBT and restart it, I get free to use question slides again once.

Any ideas are well appreciated. < Maybe there is an easy way like insterting a simple script at the beginning of the test or of each question slide like "delete all answers given"?... >

Background info:

I'm using Captivate 2019, the initially used version was most likely CP 2017.

The final quiz consist of a mixture of classical quiz-slides and interaction slides (drag & drop labeling onto photos) that report into the final test.

The feedback slide reports correctly the total number of attemts to pass the test (i.e. after restarting the WBT).

The setting of the question slides is "number of attemts 1" since we always used to do that w/ any problems.

Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never had that issue myself, something must be really awry.

Can you please give the full version number, as you find under Help, About Captivate?

Did you upgrade the theme if it was created in CP2017 to the version you are using now? The Quizzing and Score master slides are what is used for the quiz/score slides.

Did you delete any of the embedded objects on the quiz/score slides or master slides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources