• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replace missing fonts dialog box in Captivate 2017

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While opening a file, I do not see replace missing fonts dialog box in Captivate 2017. Can some one suggest how to enable this. Amy_Wong

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The big Theme enhancements happened in the most recent version which is 11.5, second update of CP2019.  I described them  in this blog:

Themes are Time savers. What is NEW in 11.5? - Captivate blog

You cannot see that dialog box in the older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lilybiri!

I there a way to replace missing fonts in Captivate 2017. I have some old files and I know few of the fonts used in old file are not available in new machine. However, when I open the file it shows all text in Myriad Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Myriad Pro used to be the default font in older versions, but is o longer delivered for free with Adobe applications. I know about that problem.

Only the long way as I described in this blog, provide you did NOT override object styles:

Manage the Object Style Manager! - Captivate blog

You may understand why I am so happy with the easy way to replace a font in 11.5? Kudos to the Captivate team!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources