Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Results Screen not showing in TOC

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I have TOC enabled in my module and the results screen are not showing in TOC( slide is skipped in TOC) , when i navigate through it. When i click the next button in the slide before the Results Screen, it doesnt navigate to the Results Screen and it stays in the same slide.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Vanitha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you add the Quiz Results slide AFTER you added the TOC?

Try resetting the TOC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK the default Results screen is never shown in the TOC, you can only reach it when you answered the last question. I always hide quiz slides as well, because allowing navigation to quiz slides can result in the learner being blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested this and Lieve is correct.  No matter what you do the Results slide will not show in the TOC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, Rod, was sure about that. I would even like to have quiz slides hidden by default as I mentioned.  At least if you use the default setup where navigation is impossible after having answered a question. Not sure, but thought quiz slides wered hidden in TOC in a previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have resetted the TOC and tried. It is fine if it is not showing in TOC, but the module hangs in the slide before the result screen.

When i click next, it is not navigating to the result screen, but in the Project the result slide is shown. it is not shown in the published output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is on that slide before the result screen?  Is it a quiz question slide or a normal slide?  Have you tried deleting and rebuilding that slide.

Also, what do you have set in Quiz > Settings >  Required drop-down?  If you have it set to User Must Pass Quiz to Continue, change that to Optional and see if that resolves your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources