• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrieving registration codes

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have captivate installed ( and creative cloud) on both my laptop and desktop. Unfortunately my desktop is broken and will be replaced under warranty. I need to reinstall captivate but i have lost my codes. How do i retrieve codes?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscription license or perpetual license for Captivate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perpetual

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the CC app  right-click your pofile photo and choose Manage account. CC is by definition a subscription account, linked to your Adobe ID, so youw ould have been able to acces tat one. Look on the opened page for 'Register product' and you'll see the serial  numbers of all the perpetual licenses you registered.

However, if you didin't deactivate the license on the old laptop, you'll have to contact Adobe (is also on that page), because you can install only on two systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources