• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for Oculus Go & Oculus Quest

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am amazed that there is no support for Oculus Go & Oculus Quest.  Initially I was excited for VR and 360 video support in Captivate 2019 and I was planning on rolling VR training out to our enterprise.  But after building some sample content and hosting on our web server I realized it doesn't work with either VR headset.  You cannot click on any of the buttons to interact.  I thought with the HTML5 output this would not be the case, but I have tested both headsets without success.  Please someone tell Adobe to add support for Oculus Go & Oculus Quest.  Support for them will be the driver for VR training success.  I have Captivate 2019 with the latest update and still not working.

Can anyone from Adobe tell me when support for these low cost VR headsets will be available?  My VR training efforts are stopped due to this limitation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this moment I see only support for goggles with smartphone, like Samsung Gear and Google cardboard. However I heard that some were able to use Oculus. Can you log a feature request?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just discovered this too Hotspots in VR project not working with Oculus Quest

Everything seems to work as expected except hotspots. I have raised a bug/feature report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So very disapointing when I discovered this.  By far the best bit of software that meets all of my requirements apart from being able to use on Oculus quest or Go. 

And the fact it doesn't appear to have been addressed is really disappointing.

After speaking with Adobe at BETT there was not one person there who could provide any advice at all on this application. 

Come on adobe lets sort this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings to all,

Our company was very excited after attending the 2019 Adobe E-Learning Conference and purchased the lastest upgrade to Adobe Captivate 2019 with the intent of using VR in 2020 on either the HTC Vive Pro or Oculus Quest (Enterprise Edition).  Oddly enough  we are  now looking at Moodle which has H5P built-in that provides access to Interactive web content since Adobe is not providing support for VR on the Oculus Quest and HTC Vive.  We are in the early stages of testing VR 360 Images with hotspot, Interactive Videos, and SCORM reporting for Quizzes that are accessible on the Oculus Quest and HTC Vive.  

Since Adobe does not seem to be placing VR content on the top two VR Headsets HTC Vive and Oculus we will need to shift our attention to using Unity and an LMS solution for our future purchases.  Keep us posted Adobe when the archicture of Captive will work on mainstream headsets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you may misunderstand something.  This is just the Adobe Captivate User Forum, NOT Adobe Support.

The purpose of this forum is for users of Captivate to assist one another with solutions to problems or answers to questions.

If you want to check on whether or not Captivate's VR ever becomes compatible with certain products, you might be better off setting up a Google search that gets triggered when the relevant keywords are found in a new post on the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources