• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Playback issues on Published SCORM file

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I preview inserted video it plays correctly, ie in correct alignment when I preview the Project from within Captivate.

However when I publish the project into SCORM 1.2 file the video plays back incorrectly, ie sideways.

I note when I insert the video file initially it is in a side on position (not sure if it relates to how the video was actually captured originally) but I have changed the alignment to 90 degrees within options.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to correct the orientation of the video in a video editing application rather than trying to do it in Captivate, then insert it again into Captivate after you've changed the orientation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that, I have gone back + checked the original orientation and it is in the correct alignment.

For some reason when it is inserted into Captivate it puts in sideways?

Do you know of a suitable video editing application (that is Windows 10 compliant) that I might be able to use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does it play witth Preview HTML in Browser (F11)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, have tried that but still the same issue.

Looks like, as first suggested, that I have to check, edit + suitably align this outside of Captivate using video editing software before inserting this in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources