• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio won't play during record

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the latest Ch An CC, and it was working great.  Audio was working during record and playback.  Then, suddenly, I went to record some more movements and the audio wouldn't play.  (Kinda hard to animate w/o hearing the dialogue.)  But, it still works during playback.  I tried it several times--I quit the app, cleared history, cleared the cache, restarted my computer, and it still isn't working.  I have no idea what happened.  Anyone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Nevermind, just figured out the problem.  For some reason, my I/O Buffer Size was marked at 256 instead of 512 in Preferences.   (Just in case anyone else has this experience.)  :O)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, just figured out the problem.  For some reason, my I/O Buffer Size was marked at 256 instead of 512 in Preferences.   (Just in case anyone else has this experience.)  :O)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, but changing the buffer size isn't solving it for me. Tried every other size just to see. It's happened on a couple of projects now. I've got a lot of different scenes in this project, each with a lot of dragger movements, but haven't had any other issues. I worked on it all day yesterday with no problems, then when I opened it today and tried recording, I get nada. Completely out of the blue--no reason whatsoever. Only thing I did was quit CH last night and reopen it today.

I tried creating a new scene, but it made no difference. I'm sure that if I create a new project, it'll work, but I still have more to do in this project and there doesn't seem to be a way to copy and paste all the work I've already done into a new project. Anyone??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, what the what. Maybe it takes a while to initialize or something, but all of a sudden it's working. I'll post again if it happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines