• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Body is not following head tilt

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am having this weird problem that the body of my puppet won't follow the head tilt.

I added Head Turner behavior, which works fine, but when I tilt my head with the webcam I would like my puppet to follow this.

Actually like the Wendigo puppet, body follows head tilts and head turns are working fine.

Sorry if I am asking an obvious question but tried everything I can. I just can't seem to find the answer... I added the Wendigo structure and the structure of my puppet.

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 17.28.16.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 17.28.22.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

The other one is the Head layer got renamed to Turn Triggered. Did you manually set the Head tag?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off hand, the only difference I see is that Wendigo has both torso layers uncrowned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other one is the Head layer got renamed to Turn Triggered. Did you manually set the Head tag?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot that! Thanks!

Now the only problem is that, when I tilt my head, the face gets like this

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 18.54.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer. All the head turns had the "head" tag, while only the 'Turn Triggerd' layer should have this. Thanks a lot alank99101739​ and KJerryK​ !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the Head strength comment reminded me of a proposal I once toyed with - proposing Adobe rename some properties ... Head strength becomes stubborness, Head scale becomes ego ... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would just be awesome haha!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing to look at is the head strength settings under the Face behavior

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines