• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you upgrade the physics capabilities please

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there i find that the easy physics behavior is one of the key selling points for CA and i would LOVE it if you could add or change just a few small things that could make it way more powerful.

Wind variation:

Should be an amazing setting if you want to make wind in a scene feel real (lets say for trees, hair or particles) but sadly its just a very fast jutter that you can turn up or down. Without another setting to regulate the noise size its kinda useless. This always forces me to manually animate the wind direction to kinda fake the random wind variation in the scene.

Dangle + Collision:

In order to use wind and gravity i use the dangle modifier (correct me if there is even another way) and when i found out that dangle and collision dont work together i was 99% sure i wont use Character Animator again because it was a must in the project i was working on. If you could make this work, this would be next level!

Physics Master Properties:

Would be nice if the scene properties had a checkbox and properties to override all physics settings for the entire scene.

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great suggestions, thanks for the feedback! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines