• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change FPS in Character Animator

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Character Animator I notice my Characters are moving real slow. So I tested with Chad or else but these Characters are slow speed. Then I see my Project is running on 1 FPS and I don't know how to change the FPS setting or else I should click. The Tutorials are running on normal 24 FPS.

For example, I have Chad for the Picture and I marked my problem with a red circle.

iodsaioe.PNG

TOPICS
Camera , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Hi!
In the Project Panel select your Scene. 
Then in the Properties Panel you'll see Frame Rate - FPS. And you'll see a number in blue. You can simply hover over it and then click-drag the numbers to the left or right to increase or decrease. Or you can just click and type the exact FPS that you want. 

The Properties Panel is also where you can set Duration and the Width and Height. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
In the Project Panel select your Scene. 
Then in the Properties Panel you'll see Frame Rate - FPS. And you'll see a number in blue. You can simply hover over it and then click-drag the numbers to the left or right to increase or decrease. Or you can just click and type the exact FPS that you want. 

The Properties Panel is also where you can set Duration and the Width and Height. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you bro I was kinda frustrated. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines