• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator doesn't lunch

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just download adobe master collection and every app works excpet character animator noting pops up not even an error message apperd and iam using windows 11

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Check that you have the minimum requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-character-animator/system-requirements.html

If it persists I would try uninstalling and redownloading, and/or trying to download an older version (click the ... menu in the creative cloud desktop app to see older versions).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that you have the minimum requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-character-animator/system-requirements.html

If it persists I would try uninstalling and redownloading, and/or trying to download an older version (click the ... menu in the creative cloud desktop app to see older versions).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your  reply 

my pc have all of these requrmints and Character animator still doesnt open 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay no need it worked thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and I meet all the requirements. I uninstalled all adobe programs and reinstalled just Ca and this worked for one launch. It no longer works. I am getting pretty frustrated with this as it is keeping me from advancing on a project for work. Where can I uplaod my .CRASH file for someone to review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try quitting, then relaunch holding down the Alt key. That should open a fresh empty project.

If it continues, DM me your crash file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines