• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator scene adding visemes manually

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I´m pretty new to CH, but I already made my puppet and currently trying to record a scene. I had pre recorded audio which I import and lip sync, so there are already visemes added to my scene, BUT I want to add some visemes and triggers manually to complemente what I already have, but when I try to right click the mouse button nothing happens. How can I add other visemes and triggers that I have to a scene with pre recorded lip sync audio?

Thank you so much in advance for your kind help. 

TOPICS
Feature requests , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can drag the existing audio timeline and then manually slice (hold option) the vismes then right click and choose whatever viseme you want. Choose silence for the gaps.

If it is for a larger block of audio, I've often gone back and added another voice file. Just import the additional voice file, crop and place it where you want it on the timeline (making sure it doesn't overlap your existing audio). Then select your audio clip and puppet and Timeline > Compute Lipsync. Character Animator will make a new Audio timeline and add the new visemes.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your answer!

What If I want to add visemes adn triggers manually in a diferrent momento of the timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure the duration of the overall scene is the length you require. Select the scene then adjust the duration on the right side of your screen. Make sure your puppet is the same length on the timeline too.

Be sure that whatever you are adding also extends on the timeline. Then you can add more visemes or triggers. You can also copy and paste (if you don't want to record a take). Hope that answers your question. Best of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines