• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character in the Scene Panel shows Head only

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was customizing a character in Adobe Illustrator, and when I saved it, the whole body of the character is shown in the rigging panel, but in the record panel it is missing. How can I solve this?

Rainy22_0-1659680307905.pngRainy22_1-1659680335269.png

TOPICS
Camera , FAQ , Feature requests , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

What behavior is that on the Body group? If you delete it does it change anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that the changes you made caused the orientation of the parts to become misaligned. In your rigging image, the origin is far off from the center of the figure. Please try and realign the parts as you expect them to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for responding. But I am still having an issue with the material. In the image below I was able to align the body, but In the record panel, the body is still invisible.

Rainy22_0-1659938779850.pngRainy22_1-1659938792244.png

Again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to figure out how to fix this without forcing you to strat over with a new rigging. Is it possible for you to export the puppet and share it here using a file sharing service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I messaged you the file. Again thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the file. Nothing to report yet. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mind if I share this with @oksamurai ? (or you can, too)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What behavior is that on the Body group? If you delete it does it change anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The puppet is a variation on the Blank puppet, which (oddly enough) I cannot edit in Illustrator because it crashes. I deleted the behaviors, but there was no effect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Woah, weird. Feel free to DM it to me (if that's ok with the OP) to take a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thanks for sending it via DM. I'll send you the fixed file - basically yeah, you had 6 behaviors on the Body group that shouldn't have been there. Removing all of them fixed the issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines