Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character's animation not playing when recording

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

My characte remians static whenever I pick a part to animate ie I animate the head but the arm movements I recorded before don't play during recording.

This makes it very difficult to act out the character when nothing else moves.

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

TOPICS
Bugs , Camera , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possible thing that is happening is that the program is recording on top of the old recording. A quick fix is to delete the new tracks from the timeline by selecting them and pressing "delete." In the long run, you will want to focus on just the parts you want to record (for instance, the head) by deselecting the other behaviors in the puppet control panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you recorded the arms with the Dragger behavior and want to see them while you move your head, try turning the red dot next to them off in the properties panel on the right. This video goes into recording a little deeper: https://youtu.be/XolxHNixBpA?si=wngUfnqz5nWCIOcx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines