• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Controlling eyebrows with a mouse or keyboard

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a possibility to control the eyebrows movement with a mouse or even better keyboard (up/down arrow or whichever)? I made them dragable but it's not very convenient cause if I have my head rotating it's dificult to match the position. Is there any way to lock the draging to only up and down relative to head?

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Perhaps you can record the draggable movement the way you want it and set it up as a Replay action?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you can record the draggable movement the way you want it and set it up as a Replay action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I'll do that! Interesting, I saw many tuts but didn't run onto replay action. Very cool feature 🙂
For the beginners that might read this in future, here is  how to make replays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZioGOAt8RE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set your eyebrows to trigger keys in your swap set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also in addition, if you do use swap set triggers for your eyebrows you can also drag 1 particular trigger or the entire swap set onto your control panel and function your eyebrows that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines