• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cycles Layer not stopping when control key is mapped and pressed.

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here is a gif of what is happening, I have a hand movement animation here of her moving a mouse left and right (Hand2) . The keyboard hand (Hand1) works perfectly, and is setup exactly the same.  When the keyboard hand (hand1) is controlled via the [W] button is starts and stops when pressed.   But the mouse control (hand2) [E] is pressed and it's non responsive, in fact it stays on the entire time won't shut off at all.  Thank you in advance for any help. 

https://gyazo.com/8e462d81ec978e93da4b38c1bdd0ade0

TOPICS
Bugs , How to , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

From the video it looks like the "default" is set differently for your two swap sets, so it is default to on, not neutral. Make sure both nueutral layers have the "default" checkbox selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the video it looks like the "default" is set differently for your two swap sets, so it is default to on, not neutral. Make sure both nueutral layers have the "default" checkbox selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know how I missed that, thank you so much that was exactly the issue.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines