Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dr. Applesmith Head default always "Right Quater"

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

i try to set the default head angle to frontal but that doesn´t work. When i put the "set default" button it always turns to the Right Quater view. When i turn of the headturn it shows the Quater view as well...Any ideas how i could change that? 

Thanks and cheers

JP

Ruhepose  - default frontalRuhepose - default frontalthe result is always that Right Quaterthe result is always that Right Quater

TOPICS
Bugs , Camera , Freeze or hang , How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you include a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy? Showing the nesting of layers. 

But the most likely problem is the tags are not correct or the head turner is in the wrong spot. To help debug, you can look at the head turner behavior and there should be some things you can expand called Views and Handles (something like that). It shows which tags the behavior found in the puppet. If you are finding the frontal view is bound to the left profile layer then its almost certainly a tagging problem that needs to be fixed.

The other thing to try is hold down the ALT key and hit the refresh button at the bottom of teh scene panel. That will force ch to recompute some internal caches just in case it's gone crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines