• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

draggables dont move during recording

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi im trying to record a walk cycle and its almost impossible because if i move the right leg , during recording for the left leg it doesnt move so i have to just guess?

any suggestions? thanks a bunch

TOPICS
Bugs , How to , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're using the Dragger behavior to record a walk cycle, which is possible, but I'd recommend the Walk behavior instead: https://youtu.be/gv_2Upvtm-M

In the Recording tutorial I talk about (around 4:22) adding two dragger behaviors as a way to record two arms while seeing previous recordings. This might help if you want to still go the dragger method. https://youtu.be/XolxHNixBpA?t=262

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply oh great samurai 🙃,

Yeah I tried the walk behavior but because of the position of the puppet it just wasn't working out nomatter what I did, I tried putting an individual dragged and it worked! Such a small fix thanks so much for your continued help 🙏 

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines