• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating Puppetrs

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I copied and pasted my puppet file for duplication, when i dragged my duplicated file into CH the rigging looks a little messed up....when i walk with the duplicated file the arms and legs bend out of shape...why is this happening?

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Could you tell us how you did copy/paste or duplicate your puppet when you saw this problem?
Did you export your puppet (File -> Export -> Puppet), before duplicate it on Finder/Desktop?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello  i went to the file and pressed copy and paste then changed the name of the duplicated file. i didnt export any puppet. everythng look fine except for the way it is walking and i dont see the replays

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the new info.

Do you copy/paste the art file (Photoshop or Illustrator file) outside CH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i duplicated the CH puppet file not the PSD file...it made its own psd when i opened it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you duplicated the puppet file on Finder/Destkop, did you change antying in CH app?

If so, you need to export the puppet.

Please try to export the puppet you'd like to duplicate from CH, then duplicate it on Finder/Desktop and rename it. Does it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes it worked thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines