• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 2.1.1x7 (cus we all know what that means right lol)

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So project should have been done today but then started getting this.  I mean, even after googling it its is meaningless so know idea what to do, how to get my project back and ask my boss to be nice to me lol!

Can you help ????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new project and importing your previous one into it.

When do you get this error, only while clicking certain things? It comes up immediately after you open the project? Something else? Please provide as much detail as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If urgent i tend to invoke the magical dtull-adobe​ incantation. He often asks for a zip of the project to be uploaded. The error indicates a corrupt project, which sometimes he can repair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Alan notes, if you send me a zip file (usually via a download link from Dropbox or a similar service in a forum private message) of the project (or at least the Ch Data/repo.noindex folder), I may be able to fix this.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines