• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyebrow gone crazy?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Ch, I've got a character rigged, one of his eyebrows moves ridiculously far, the other doesn't move at all. No issues in the rigging issues pannel, both eyebrows are independent, have the move eyebrows together box checked. Does anyone have a guess as to what could be wrong?

TOPICS
FAQ , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked it out, it was a rigging issue. Extremely annoying to fix because I have lots of side profiles, but ultimately doable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Over time, we're trying to add features to the Rigging Issues panel to help find these kinds of mistakes: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-character-animator/using/rigging-issues.html

We've all had instances of a hard to find stray tag or other issue take longer than we wish it had to diagnose and while they won't all be made easy, the issues panel is already showing promise as an assistant (we're just saying "No" to an animated avatar for it, though) in these efforts.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines