Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics Card Error

Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in Character Animator CC 2019, it says that there is a error with my graphics card. I have a i5-2400 and my desktop has a 32 bit color depth setting. I am not running and RDC's or virtual software, and my graphics are updated to the latest version.I am operating a 64 bit, Windows 10 machine. Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting that on my machine every so often. I just ignore it or restart CH and its all fine again. Sounds like a bug in CH, but I cannot repeat it reliably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue still happens, and the scene is just blank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you exit and restart CH does it clear the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still has the same problems when I exit and restart CH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, if you start a new project and drag in a sample puppet does that work? In my case it works for a while, then I get the error. If you are having the problem for a fresh new project loading up a sample puppet, that probably means you are facing a different problem to what I have seen. At that stage I would raise an issue in the "Support" area linked from the top of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screen-shot of the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines