• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can you shorten the timeline?

Enthusiast ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The timeline I have is about 110 frames too long how can I get rid of them?

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

hi there!

I am so sorry nobody has responded to you!

YES you can shorten the timeline by changing the duration of your scene by clicking on your Scene in the Project Panel and then changing the Duration on the right hand side in the Properties panel. You can also minimize your timeline (+ or -)

and then just grab a layer and drag it within the duration of your movie (but you don't really need to)

hope that helps.

Cheers,

mark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there!

I am so sorry nobody has responded to you!

YES you can shorten the timeline by changing the duration of your scene by clicking on your Scene in the Project Panel and then changing the Duration on the right hand side in the Properties panel. You can also minimize your timeline (+ or -)

and then just grab a layer and drag it within the duration of your movie (but you don't really need to)

hope that helps.

Cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sure thing! Hope it helped!

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines